Welcome to the Nioh Wiki
The best source of information about Nioh, written for fans, by fans.
For the Nioh 2 Wiki, please see here.
If you wish to contribute, please refer to the Editing Guidelines and To Do List for more info!
Nioh (仁王) is a historical fantasy action role-playing video game developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo for the PlayStation 4. The game was released on February 7th, 2016. It was later ported to PC and released November 7th, 2017.
|London • Kyushu • Chugoku • Kinki • Tokai • Sekigahara • Omi • Tohoku • Osaka (W) • Osaka (S)|
|Ninja Skills||Onmyo Skills||Samurai Skills||Sword||Dual Swords||Spear||Axe||Kusarigama||Odachi||Tonfa|
|Swords||Dual Swords||Spears||Axes||Kusarigamas||Odachis||Tonfas||Bows||Rifles||Hand Cannons|
|Armour Sets||Head Armour||Torso Armour||Arm Guards||Leg Guards||Foot Guards|
We are an encyclopedia run and maintained by people just like you! Created by fans, for fans, the Sekiro Wiki is dedicated to creating a comprehensive and informative resource about all things Nioh.
See all the pages with missing information here.
2021/10/17 09:10- -
- PS5’s previously fixed PS4 disc installation bug is seemingly back Video Games Chronicle...
2021/10/14 05:04- -
- 5 PS5 and Xbox Series X games that we want a 120Hz TV for Rappler...
2021/10/12 09:04- -
- Mental Health Issues Africa.com...
2021/10/08 07:00- -
- Bloodborne Producer Joins Team Ninja, Isn't Making Nioh Game GameSpot...
2021/10/05 07:00- -
- How Nioh's Stance System Evolved Soulslike Games Collider.com...